A warm comfortable home with great air quality, and ‘even’ temperatures throughout can be achieved by applying some key principles as part of a comprehensive design and build process. These key principles originate from Passivhaus.
- Thermal Bridges Addressed
- High Performing Windows
- Mechanical Heat Recovery Ventilation System
Our aim is to find that ‘sweet spot’ through achieving the best performing home for your unique set of circumstances. This includes your budget, your site constraints, and your family’s priorities. So, whilst all our homes incorporate these five key principles, we offer three distinct levels.
Level 1 – Energy Efficient Home (built to high performance principles).
Level 2 – Energy Modelled High Performance Home.
Level 3 – Certified Passive House (international certification).
Factors affecting the level you choose:
- Strict versus more flexible performance requirements
- Level of testing and measuring desired
- Site constraints and family build priorities.